Officiating in Akron
What’s the right wedding ceremony for a religiously independent couple in Akron, Ohio?
A courthouse ceremony is cold, impersonal and over in a flash. A church ceremony is long, boring and an affront to your beliefs. Pick your poison – chilly and colorless, or tedious and offensive. Or, screw the poison and pop open the champagne. Your perfect ceremony awaits.
I have performed over 400 ceremonies all over Northeast Ohio and beyond. Some of my favorites in the Akron area include:
- The Akron Art Museum
- Akron Women’s City Club
- Chenoweth Country Club, Green
- The Conrad Botzum Farmstead, Cuyahoga Valley
- Greystone Hall, Akron
- Guy’s Party Center, Akron
- Hale Farm & Village, Bath
- Happy Days Lodge, Peninsula
- The O’Neil House, Akron
- Rosemont Country Club, Fairlawn
- Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls
- Springlake Party Center, Lakemore
- Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens, Akron
- Tallmadge Historic Church
- The Winery at Wolf Creek, Barberton
- Todaro’s Party Center, Akron
We’ll work together to craft the perfect wedding ceremony for the two of you. Fill out the form below to learn more!